Friday, February 24, 2012

Tempted By Her Innocent Kiss

Tempted By Her Innocent Kiss is part of Maya Banks' "Pregnancy and Passion" series for Harlequin Desire.  Although I enjoy Ms Banks' wonderful stories (including the milder versions such as this one, the suspense-laden 'KGI' series and the spicier ones such as her 'Sweet' books) I am old-fashioned enough to be a little disturbed at the overall theme of starting a family without having a stable relationship.  That being said, the author is always great at creating unique characters and I enjoyed the description of her heroine's journey of self-discovery.  I think any of us who have engaged in a relationship has had to walk that line between conforming to someone else's perception and expectations and being comfortable in our own skins.  This was another quick and sweet read in that genre of series romances one expects from the milder Harlequin line.   My Amazon review is at this link.

Thank you to Netgalley for providing this copy for me to review.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read much by this author, but this sounds like a book I might like.

    ReplyDelete