Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Vengeance Moon

Vengeance Moon



by Lee Roland is a dark urban fantasy filled with violence and torturous situations.  It is a little unusual in that the heroine is an ex-convict who has been punished for her crimes by being constantly tested and the hero has a very dark background.  I like some of the secondary characters although I think that some of them are a little inconsistent in their behavior.  The author does a nice job of world-building although I thought that there were a bit too many miraculous escapes. (Yes, this is one of those where the number 2 item in my previous post comes to bear).  I also like some of the non-human secondary characters and hope to see more of them in subsequent novels although that may be logistically difficult given where they end up in this tale.  My Amazon review is at this link under ELF2060. As ever, a 'yes, this was helpful' vote is always appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment