Sunday, November 25, 2012

Adult titles

Please only continue to read if you are an adult !

The following two tales are erotic menage tales that I thought were very well written but are admittedly very spicy and not for every taste!

A Perfect Trifecta   
by Delilah Devlin continues the 'Delta Heat' series that centers around a group of policemen and firefighters who come together and share very kinky encounters with one another.  The series started with Five Ways 'Til Sunday and continued with Fournicopia and many of the characters continue to appear throughout the series.  Personally, I don't really 'get' sado-masochism but it works for the characters in this particular story and I enjoyed the progression of the relationship but be advised that none of the stories in this series are for the faint of heart!  My Amazon review for A Perfect Trifecta is at this link and for Fournicopia is at this link.  I have not read the first in the series at this time.



The Billionaire Bad Boys Club   

by Emma Holly added to my education as I have not read many M/M titles (I started with one a few months ago and wasn't quite sure I wanted to continue but fortunately I am perennially curious) but I was enchanted by the romance that was depicted (ok, and the very hot scenes) which deepened as the story continued.  I was enthralled by the story and was delighted by all of the asides that gave it depth and color (and I would love to sample some of those dishes that were described!) even as the sizzling scenes added to the allure of this scorching read.  My Amazon review is at this link.

3 comments:

  1. I love a hot erotic read. I have been reading a really good trilogy called Desire Oklahoma. Where the entire town is into Dom/sub relationships and it's done really well. I recommend the first book Desire For Three (Desire Oklahoma book 1) by Leah Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read that author before but will certainly look for her titles. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete