Saturday, August 2, 2014

Inside Out series by Lisa Renee Jones on sale!

       







To celebrate the upcoming release of the fourth book in the Inside Out series, No In Between, the Inside Out series has been put on sale for the FIRST TIME EVER! If you like the sizzle of 50 Shades and the mystery of the Pretty Little Liars TV show, this is the series for you. 

Now in development for cable TV with acclaimed producer Suzanne Todd (Alice in Wonderland w/Johnny Depp, Boiler Room, Austin Powers and more! )

 

Get the books here:
If I Were You (#1)  $1.99
Amazon 

B&N
iBooks 
 Kobo 


Rebecca's Lost Journals  (#1.1-1.4 & #2.5)

$2.99
Amazon
B&N
iBooks
Kobo


 
 
Being Me (#2)
$2.99
Amazon
B&N
iBooks  Kobo

 

 Revealing Us (#3)
  $2.99
Amazon
B&N
iBooks  Kobo 

 

COMING AUGUST 19TH!

 
No In Between (# 4)


Amazon
B&N iBooks



Naturally, being the generous soul she is, Lisa Renee Jones is also running contests.
If you are on Facebook, join the fun here
If you are a blogger or reviewer, join the fun here






2 comments:

  1. I love this series. I can't wait until they are all out. I am very curious to what will happen---Rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Rae. The novellas have helped keep me from chewing my nails too much but I am definitely looking forward to the next novel!

      Delete