Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shine!

Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready is going to be released next month!  If you haven't read this fascinating young adult trilogy and you like compelling paranormal stories, you are in for a wonderful treat.  The first book, Shade, and the second, Shift, are emotional and fantastic reads.  I will post my review of Shine as soon as I can carve out enough time to read it!

My Goodreads reviews for Shade link and Shift link



If you have never read the adult vampire series by this author you should also try her WVMP series that starts with Wicked Game 


I was lucky enough to obtain some bookmarks that have the beautiful cover of Shine on them (thank you Jeri!) and I am willing to share them with the first three people who leave me a comment asking for them if they leave a valid e-mail address so I can contact you privately about obtaining a snail mail address.  This will be the first time I have tried this so please be patient with me!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check these out, and I'd love one of those bookmarks.

    viarirose@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love a bookmark. miztik_rose@yahoo.com

    I just added more books to my wish list, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete