Monday, October 22, 2012

Calling Lisa Renee Jones' adult fans!

Adults only, please!

Please join Lisa Renee Jones at the Writerspace chat tomorrow at 5:00 PST (8:00 EST) at this link!
She is the author of the entertaining romantic suspense tale, If I Were You which has a beautiful new cover.




She has a special guest for the chat, Dr. Kat (wife, mother, sexologist).  Her website is at this link.


Come join the fun, a wide variety of topics will probably be covered, including Lisa's history with buying storage units, experience that figures prominently in If I Were You.  Usually there is a jar of virtual Nutella, a virtual libation of your choice and lots of fun.  IF the room is on protocol, please remember to just type a question mark ('?') and wait for the moderator to call on you before asking your question.  Usually, I type ? and hit return and then type my question AND WAIT TO HIT return until I am called on.  That way, you have time to type and check what you are trying to say while you are waiting.  If you have any questions, you can always 'whisper' to me during the chat and I will be happy to help!


This prolific author also has the boxed set of her vampire wardens and werewolf society books on sale for a limited time for only $1.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment