Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year! Fresh starts...and non-resolutions


Here's wishing everyone a fantastic 2015, filled with GOOD memories and tons of wonderful books to read.  I decided last year that I wouldn't make resolutions.  I got tired of feeling guilty when I didn't keep to them...so, now I try to do things (like improve my cholesterol levels by eating more walnuts and less bacon and eggs, lol) but I don't kick myself when I occasionally stray.

Naturally, since I procrastinate...I am not ready with a post for today (yes, trying to do too many things at the end of the year!)...and I wanted to share some of my favorite titles that were nominated (whistles nonchalantly) in the Preditors and Editors poll and could use some votes!




I am torn because I nominated a title in the Romance category and it turns out one of the stories that I edited is there as well...so, I will post them both...and, naturally, you must follow your own inclinations...but, if you don't have any particular preferences...I will share those I nominated and/or voted for and perhaps you will join me in supporting them!

Young Adult:
(I love strong female leads!)





The Bloodbound




Anthology:


                              

                           (ADULT titles)
              Hot Alpha SEALs: Military Romance Megaset


Romance

                                         


         Worth the Fall                               Sean's Sweetheart


Science Fiction/Fantasy
(be warned, this is an ADULT dark m/m tale...but very nicely done!)


                                       

                                        Moro's Price

Erotica:
(of course this is an ADULT title...and I have enjoyed all of the titles in this series!)




Divine Solace: 8 (Nature of Desire)

And, naturally, I think Night Owl Reviews is the best review and promotions site...but I guess I am biased, lol.

No matter what you vote for, it's worthwhile to wander through the choices, I am sure you will find new titles to add to your TBR list!

No comments:

Post a Comment